We will accept payment either by credit card or by wire transfer;
Tickets can be collected on site at the Foro Italico or received by email;
You will be able to collect the tickets at the vanue until the day of the match on presentaton of the confirmation email, your ID/Passport and a copy of it;
We will allow for someone else to collect the tickets instead of you on presentation of a letter of authorisation completed by yourself, a copy of this email, a copy of your ID/Passport, their ID/Passport and a copy of it.
Ticket Sales Dates:
- Season Tickets - Central Court/Grand Stand Arena: from July 1 ;
- Central Court Night Session Tickets: from July 1;
- Central Court Daily Session Tickets: from July 22;
- Grand Stand Arena and Ground Tickets: from July 1.
Season tickets' holders can confirm their card as follows:
- July 1 - October 9 confirm same seat as last year;
- October 10-16 change seat;
- October 17 all unconfirmed seat will be available for everyone to purchase.
Season ticket is confirmed only after payment is done.
- The umpire's chair and players' benches are located on the Monte Mario side of the Central Court and on the west side of the Grand Stand Arena.
- Tribuna Sponsor is only available for Corporate Hospitality
- Tribuna Monte Mario / Tevere: TOP tickets: 3rd and 4th rows; PREMIUM tickets: 5th and 6th rows
- Tribuna Internazionale Nord / Sud: TOP tickets: first seven rows. PREMIUM tickets: from the 8th to the 14th row.
- Distinti Monte Mario / Tevere: TOP tickets: first seven rows; PREMIUM tickets: from the 8th to the 13th row.
- Central Court Tickets and Season Tickets: Central Court + Stadio Pietrangeli + Secondary Courts + Grand Stand Arena (only Distinti Nord on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Grand Stand Arena Tickets and Season Tickets: Grand Stand Arena + Stadio Pietrangeli + Secondary Courts (no Central Court).
- Ground Tickets: Grand Stand Arena (only Distinti Nord on a first-come, first-served basis) + Secondary Courts + Stadio Pietrangeli (no Central Court).
- Admission to the Ground Courts is free for children under the age of 6. Therefore, they will need a regular ticket to access the Central Court and the Grand Stand Arena.
- If a session is postponed or cancelled due to weather or acts beyond our control, the Tournament Committee will attempt to accommodate the ticket holder at a subsequent session.
In the event of rain during play the Committee will determine whether a session is completed. However, no refunds will be given.