We will accept payment either by credit card or by wire transfer;
Tickets can be collected on site at the Foro Italico or received by email;
You will be able to collect the tickets at the vanue until the day of the match on presentaton of the confirmation email, your ID/Passport and a copy of it;
We will allow for someone else to collect the tickets instead of you on presentation of a letter of authorisation completed by yourself, a copy of this email, a copy of your ID/Passport, their ID/Passport and a copy of it.
Due to the Covid-19 emergency and the uncertainty related to the health situation in the coming months, the sale of tickets and season tickets for the Internazionali BNL d'Italia 2021 will take place as follows:
- In a first phase, there will be on sale and sent to customers coupons with unnumbered seats for each sector (it will then be possible to choose the sector but not the seat within it).
- In a second phase, as soon as the number of spectators allowed for each event is approved, buyers will receive a coupon with the seat number.
- Seats will be assigned, for each event and within each sector, following the purchase order.
- If the access to the venue, for a given session and/or specific sector of the venue, is allowed to a lesser extent than the tickets sold, the surplus of the latter shall be cancelled, according to the time order of purchase (starting from the last one) and shall be subject to refreshment in the forms permitted by regulations in force.
- Tickets and season tickets purchased with “pick-up at the venue” option can be collected from the first day of the event.
Ticket Sales Dates:
- Season Tickets - Central Court/Grand Stand Arena: from October 12 2020;
- Central Court Night Session Tickets: from October 12 2020;
- Central Court Daily Session Tickets: from October 12 2020;
- Grand Stand Arena and Ground Tickets: from October 12 2020.
- The umpire's chair and players' benches are located on the Monte Mario side of the Central Court and on the west side of the Grand Stand Arena.
- Tribuna Sponsor is only available for Corporate Hospitality
- Tribuna Monte Mario / Tevere: TOP tickets: 3rd and 4th rows; PREMIUM tickets: 5th and 6th rows
- Tribuna Internazionale Nord / Sud: TOP tickets: first seven rows. PREMIUM tickets: from the 8th to the 14th row.
- Distinti Monte Mario / Tevere: TOP tickets: first seven rows; PREMIUM tickets: from the 8th to the 13th row.
- If a session is postponed or cancelled due to weather or acts beyond our control, the Tournament Committee will attempt to accommodate the ticket holder at a subsequent session.
In the event of rain during play the Committee will determine whether a session is completed. However, no refunds will be given.