We will accept payment either by credit card or by wire transfer;
Tickets can be collected on site at the Foro Italico or received by email;
You will be able to collect the tickets at the vanue until the day of the match on presentaton of the confirmation email, your ID/Passport and a copy of it;
We will allow for someone else to collect the tickets instead of you on presentation of a letter of authorisation completed by yourself, a copy of this email, a copy of your ID/Passport, their ID/Passport and a copy of it.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and the uncertainty linked to the health situation in the previous months, the pre-sale of tickets and season tickets for the Internazionali BNL d'Italia 2021 took place as follows:
- In the first phase, tickets with non-numbered seats for each sector were put on sale and sent to users (having the possibility to choose the sector but not the seat within it).
- In the second phase, users received a placeholder coupon with details of the numbering.
- Seats were allocated, for each session and within each sector, following the order of purchase.
- For those who have been denied access to the stadium, for a specific session and/or a specific sector of the stadium, due to limited capacity, the surplus of unused coupons will be cancelled, according to the order in which they were purchased (starting from the last one), and will be refunded in the forms allowed by the relevant regulations.
- Tickets and subscriptions purchased with collection at the event venue can be collected from the day of the first session purchased.
Ticket Sales Dates:
- Season Tickets - Central Court/Grand Stand Arena: from October 12 2020;
- Central Court Night Session Tickets: from October 12 2020;
- Central Court Daily Session Tickets: from October 12 2020;
- Grand Stand Arena and Ground Tickets: from October 12 2020.
- The umpire's chair and players' benches are located on the Monte Mario side of the Central Court and on the west side of the Grand Stand Arena.
- Tribuna Sponsor is only available for Corporate Hospitality
- Tribuna Monte Mario / Tevere: TOP tickets: 3rd and 4th rows; PREMIUM tickets: 5th and 6th rows
- Tribuna Internazionale Nord / Sud: TOP tickets: first seven rows. PREMIUM tickets: from the 8th to the 14th row.
- Distinti Monte Mario / Tevere: TOP tickets: first seven rows; PREMIUM tickets: from the 8th to the 13th row.
- If a session is postponed or cancelled due to weather or acts beyond our control, the Tournament Committee will attempt to accommodate the ticket holder at a subsequent session.
In the event of rain during play the Committee will determine whether a session is completed. However, no refunds will be given.