- We will accept payment either by credit card (American Express cards are not accepted) or by wire transfer;
- Tickets can be collected on site at the Foro Italico or received by email;
- You will be able to collect the tickets at the vanue from the day of the first session purchased on presentaton of the confirmation email, your ID/Passport and a copy of it;
- We will allow for someone else to collect the tickets instead of you on presentation of a letter of authorisation completed by yourself, a copy of this email, a copy of your ID/Passport, their ID/Passport and a copy of it.
Due to the Covid-19 emergency and the uncertainty related to the health situation in the coming months, the sale of tickets and season tickets for the Internazionali BNL d’Italia 2022 will take place as follows:
- In a first phase, tickets will be put on sale anda send to user with numbered seats for each BUT the numbering assigned will NOT be valid in case of capacity limitations or seat spacing obligation.
- In a second phase, if access to the venue, for a specific session and/or a specific sector, will be restricted to a certain percentage of public than the admission tickets sold, users will receive a PDF file with a new valid seat number. Seats will be allocated, for each session and within each sector, following the order of purchase. The extra of unconfirmed seats will be cancelled, according to the order in which they were purchased (starting from the last one), and will be reimbursed in accordance with the applicable regulations. All relevant information will be published on the ticketing.nextgenatpfinals.com/en website.
On the other hand, if access to the venue will be allowed without restrictions, the numbering on the ticket will be valid.
- Tickets and season tickets purchased with “pick-up at the venue” can be collected from the day of the first session purchased.
Ticket Sales Dates:
- Season Tickets - Central Court/Grand Stand Arena: from july 23th 2021;
- Central Court Night Session Tickets: from july 23th 2021;
- Central Court Daily Session Tickets: from august 13th 2021 at 12:00 p.m. ;
- Grand Stand Arena and Ground Tickets: from july 23th 2021.
Due to the health situation, caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, Ground tickets will go on sale as soon as possible.
Season tickets holders of the 2019 edition will be able to exercise their right of pre-emption in the following ways:
- from 23th july to 15th september 2021, it will be possible to confirm the same seat purchased for the 2019 edition;
- from 16th september to 22th september 2021, it will be possible to change seats among those not confirmed, only if the old seat has not already been confirmed;
- from 23th september 2021, all unconfirmed seats will be available for free sale. The season ticket is considered confirmed once payment has been made.
- The umpire's chair and players' benches are located on the Monte Mario side of the Central Court and on the west side of the Grand Stand Arena.
- Tribuna Sponsor is only available for Corporate Hospitality
- Tribuna Monte Mario / Tevere: TOP tickets: 3rd and 4th rows; PREMIUM tickets: 5th and 6th rows
- Tribuna Internazionale Nord / Sud: TOP tickets: first seven rows. PREMIUM tickets: from the 8th to the 14th row.
- Distinti Monte Mario / Tevere: TOP tickets: first seven rows; PREMIUM tickets: from the 8th to the 13th row.
- If a session is postponed or cancelled due to weather or acts beyond our control, the Tournament Committee will attempt to accommodate the ticket holder at a subsequent session.