Due to the Covid-19 emergency and the uncertainty related to the health situation in the coming months, the sale of tickets and season tickets for the Internazionali BNL d'Italia 2021 will take place as follows:
- In a first phase, there will be on sale and sent to customers coupons with unnumbered seats for each sector (it will then be possible to choose the sector but not the seat within it).
- In a second phase, as soon as the number of spectators allowed for each event is approved, buyers will receive a coupon with the seat number.
- Seats will be assigned, for each event and within each sector, following the purchase order.
- If the admitted capacity for a specific event and a specific sector will be lower than the number of tickets sold, the coupons that exceed the capacity will be cancelled, always following the purchase order, and will be converted into vouchers.
- Tickets and season tickets purchased with “pick-up at the venue” option can be collected from the first day of the event.