BECAUSE THERE ARE NO RESTRICTIONS TO THE CAPACITY, THE TICKETS RECEIVED ARE CONFIRMED AND THEREFORE YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY PLACE HOLDER TICKETS.
Tickets are not nominative: the name of the buyer is indicated on the tickets, but the tickets are not nominative. However, due to the pandemic, special procedures may apply in case tracking of attendees becomes necessary. At the moment we have no information on this, any updates will be posted later on the official website.
Availability: availability is as displayed on the website, we do not know if and when there will be changes.
Timing of receiving tickets after payment: as indicated in the booking email, you will receive a confirmation from us as soon as the transfer is shown on our bank statement (about 5 working days). Please note that the deadline refers to the possibility of making the payment.
Problems with online payment by credit card/payment failed: we remind you that the site accepts VISA/MASTERCARD cards and that you should use Google Chrome as your browser. In view of the new regulations governing online payments, which require you to enter your security code when making a payment, please note that you either have or have activated the SMS/email authorisation service. Your device may be blocking the opening of pop-ups. It is usually indicated in some way in the top navigation bar that the page is attempting to open a pop-up and asks for authorisation.
Methods of payment: payment can be made by credit card directly on the site (American Express cards are not accepted) or by bank transfer.
Receiving tickets: the tickets will be sent to the email address used during registration on the site.
You will be able to collect the tickets at the vanue from the day of the first session purchased on presentaton of the confirmation email, your ID/Passport and a copy of it. We will allow for someone else to collect the tickets instead of you on presentation of a letter of authorisation completed by yourself, a copy of this email, a copy of your ID/Passport, their ID/Passport and a copy of it.
Ticket Sales Dates:
- Season Tickets - Central Court/Grand Stand Arena: from july 23th 2021;
- Central Court Night Session Tickets: from july 23th 2021;
- Central Court Daily Session Tickets: from august 13th 2021 at 12:00 p.m. ;
- Grand Stand Arena and Ground Tickets: from july 23th 2021.
- Ground Tickets:Currently on sale
Season tickets holders of the 2019 edition will be able to exercise their right of pre-emption in the following ways:
- from 23th july to 15th september 2021, it will be possible to confirm the same seat purchased for the 2019 edition;
- from 16th september to 22th september 2021, it will be possible to change seats among those not confirmed, only if the old seat has not already been confirmed;
- from 23th september 2021, all unconfirmed seats will be available for free sale. The season ticket is considered confirmed once payment has been made.
- Children up to one year of age may enter the Central Court and the Grand Stand Arena without a ticket. Children under six years of age will be admitted without a ticket to the venue and secondary courts.
- With a Central Court or Grand Stand Arena ticket you will also have access to the secondary courts.
- The umpire's chair and players' benches are located on the Monte Mario side of the Central Court and on the west side of the Grand Stand Arena.
- Tribuna Sponsor is only available for Corporate Hospitality
- Tribuna Monte Mario / Tevere: TOP tickets: 3rd and 4th rows; PREMIUM tickets: 5th and 6th rows
- Tribuna Internazionale Nord / Sud: TOP tickets: first seven rows. PREMIUM tickets: from the 8th to the 14th row.
- Distinti Monte Mario / Tevere: TOP tickets: first seven rows; PREMIUM tickets: from the 8th to the 13th row.
- If a session is postponed or cancelled due to weather or acts beyond our control, the Tournament Committee will attempt to accommodate the ticket holder at a subsequent session.