Tickets are not nominative: the name of the buyer is indicated on the tickets, but the tickets are not nominative. However, due to the pandemic, special procedures may apply in case tracking of attendees becomes necessary. At the moment we have no information on this, any updates will be posted later on the official website.
Availability: availability is as displayed on the website, we do not know if and when there will be changes.
Timing of receiving tickets after payment: as indicated in the booking email, you will receive a confirmation from us as soon as the transfer is shown on our bank statement (about 5 working days). Please note that the deadline refers to the possibility of making the payment.
Problems with online payment by credit card/payment failed: we remind you that the site accepts VISA/MASTERCARD cards and that you should use Google Chrome as your browser. In view of the new regulations governing online payments, which require you to enter your security code when making a payment, please note that you either have or have activated the SMS/email authorisation service. Your device may be blocking the opening of pop-ups. It is usually indicated in some way in the top navigation bar that the page is attempting to open a pop-up and asks for authorisation.
Methods of payment: payment can be made by credit card directly on the site or by bank transfer.
Receiving tickets: the tickets will be sent to the email address used during registration on the site.
Children reductions: Children up to one year of age may enter the Central Court and the Grand Stand Arena without a ticket. Children under six years of age will be admitted without a ticket only to the venue and secondary courts.
Ticket accesses: With a Central Court or Grand Stand Arena ticket you will also have access to the secondary courts.
For all information click here:
Season tickets holders of the 2022 edition will be able to exercise their right of pre-emption in the following ways:
- from 15th july to 21st september 2022, it will be possible to confirm the same seat purchased for the 2022 edition;
- from 22nd september to 28th september 2022, it will be possible to change seats among those not confirmed, only if the old seat has not already been confirmed;
- from 29th september 2022, all unconfirmed seats will be available for free sale. The season ticket is considered confirmed once payment has been made.
- The umpire's chair and players' benches are located on the Monte Mario side of the Central Court and on the west side of the Grand Stand Arena.
- Tribuna Sponsor is only available for Corporate Hospitality
- Tribuna Monte Mario / Tevere: TOP tickets: 3rd and 4th rows; PREMIUM tickets: 5th and 6th rows
- Tribuna Internazionale Nord / Sud: TOP tickets: first seven rows. PREMIUM tickets: from the 8th to the 14th row.
- Distinti Monte Mario / Tevere: TOP tickets: first seven rows; PREMIUM tickets: from the 8th to the 13th row.
- If a session is postponed or cancelled due to weather or acts beyond our control, the Tournament Committee will attempt to accommodate the ticket holder at a subsequent session.