Value increased by 25% and direct issue will be the features for the “Super Vouchers” reserved for holders of tickets and season tickets of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia 2020 who were unable to use them due to the emergency situation linked to the pandemic which, after causing the postponement from May to September, caused the tournament to take place almost behind closed doors, with only three game sessions open to a very limited number of spectators.
With regard to the purchase of tickets and season tickets during the pre-sale phase, the Italian Tennis Federation, in accordance with the provisions of Art. 88 of Law Decree 18/2020 and to thank the spectators for their patience, has in fact decided to increase their value in view of their future use.
The IBI Super Voucher will be increased by 25% compared to the nominal value of the ticket purchased, to which the cost incurred for pre-sale rights will be added. The user, therefore, will be able to have a higher amount of money than the one paid, and will have the freedom to use the voucher on all FIT events (Internazionali BNL d’Italia 2021 or 2022, Nitto ATP Finals and Next Gen ATP Finals 2021).
Those who have purchased the tickets online (on the tournament website or on the Ticketone website) will receive the coupon directly via e-mail by the end of September. As for tickets purchased at physical sales points in the territory or already collected, there will be time until December 7th to request the issue of the Super Voucher by submitting a request in the manner indicated on the tournament ticketing website.
There will be no restrictions or limitations on the number of tickets that can be purchased with the Super Voucher, nor on the sessions or type of seat. If you purchased a ticket for the first day of the May tournament, for example, using the value of your Super Voucher you can choose one or more tickets for any session of the Next Gen ATP Finals or IBI or Nitto ATP Finals.
On 12th October, the IBI21 campaign will open and Super Voucher holders will have 10 days of first refusal on the purchase of tickets. As for the Next Gen ATP Finals and Nitto ATP Finals 2021 events, which can also be purchased with the Super Voucher, sales will open in November, thus completing the portfolio of events that can be purchased for the 2021 season of international events organised by the Federation.
Amongst the advantages granted, there is also the possibility to give or give away your Super Voucher, which will not be “nominative”.
Using the Super Voucher will be particularly easy. Once you have logged in to the event’s official ticketing platform (e.g. ticketing.internazionalibnlditalia.com) all you need to do is associate the voucher to your user, choose the tickets to purchase and select the Super Voucher at the time of payment. In case of purchase of tickets with a value higher than the voucher, it will be possible to integrate the credit and complete the transaction.
The Super Voucher will be usable for only one purchase process and on one event, once the operation is completed the code will be cancelled (any remaining credits will be lost).
WHAT TO DO TO GET THE SUPER VOUCHER
1. If you have purchased access tickets through the ticketing.internazionalibnlditalia.com website:
- with “print at home” option it is not necessary to make a request, the Super Voucher will be sent to the e-mail address used to make the purchase;
- with “pick up at the event venue” option and the tickets have not been collected then it is not necessary to make a request, the Super Voucher will be sent to the e-mail address used to make the purchase;
- with “pick up at the event venue” option and the tickets have been collected, you will have to request the issue of the Super Voucher following the instructions in the following section “How to make the request”.
2. If you have purchased access tickets at the Central Ticket Office of the Foro Italico you will need to request the issue of the Super Voucher by following the instructions in the following section “How to make the request”.
3. If you have purchased access tickets through the www.ticketone.it website, you do not need to make a request, the Super Voucher will be sent to the email address used to make the purchase;
4. If you have purchased access tickets at TicketOne S.p.A. points of sale, you must request the issue of the Super Voucher by following the instructions provided by TicketOne S.p.A. on the internet page https://www.rimborso.info/?affiliate=ITT.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE SUPER VOUCHER
Only if access tickets have been purchased at the Central Ticket Office of the Foro Italico or through the ticketing.internazionalibnlditalia.com website with “pick up at the event venue” option and the access tickets have been collected, it is necessary to request the issue of the Super Voucher following these few steps:
1. fill in the form downloadable here in full;
2. send it by e-mail to email@example.com no later than 07/12/2020, together with a readable scan of all the access passes purchased for the 2020 edition of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia (n.b. If you have purchased a season ticket, a readable scan of the coupon valid for Sunday 10 May 2020 is sufficient).
It will not be possible to request the issue of the Super Voucher in any other way.
Once received the e-mail and verified the correctness of the information provided, the Super Voucher will be sent to the e-mail address from which the request was sent to us. Whoever writes will still receive a reply, even if they have provided incorrect or incomplete information.
For assistance, a dedicated service has been activated at firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting from 5th October, on the internationalibnlditalia.com/supervoucher/ page internazionalibnlditalia.com/supervoucher/ you will find all the conditions for the use of your Super Voucher.