• Are the tickets registered? No, the ticket shows the buyer's name but they are NOT named, they can be transferred.
• I do not see any available seats on the website that I am interested in, are there any other availabilities? The availability is what it displays on the website, we do not know if and when there will be changes.
• What does Season Ticket mean and what does it include? The purchase of a season ticket for a specific court allows access to all sessions planned for that court and to the Ground courts. There are no other formulas.
• With the evening session ticket can I get in earlier? No, with the evening session ticket you enter only once the day session is over.
• Are there any discounts for children? Children up to one year old can enter without a ticket. Children under the age of six will only be admitted without a ticket to the facility and secondary fields.
• I can't buy tickets, payment fails, what can I do? We remind you that the website accepts VISA/MASTERCARD circuit cards and use Google Chrome as your browsing browser.
You will also need to make sure that, with the new regulations regarding online payments that require the security code to be entered during payment, you already have it or have activated the SMS/email authorization service.
Finally, the problem could be due to your device blocking pop-ups from opening. Usually in the top navigation bar it is indicated in some way that the page is attempting to open, precisely, a pop-up and is asking for permission.
• I paid by bank transfer, do I need to submit the payment slip? No, you are not required to send the payment slip. As stated in the booking email, you will receive a confirmation from us as soon as the transfer appears on our bank statement.
• How long will it take me to receive the tickets purchased with the "print at home" mode? You will receive the tickets within 7 working days.
• I haven't received my tickets, how can I get them? If you have already checked that you haven't received them in your junk/spam mailbox either, you can send us an email from the same email address used for the purchase with reservation number and ask for re-sending.
• I will not use the purchased ticket, can I get a refund? Tickets are non-refundable/changeable, but since they are not named they are transferable.
• Can you resell my ticket? There is no official resale service or channel.
• Can I enter even after the session has started? Yes, you can enter at any time, subject to game times.
• When will the match schedule be available on the website? Will be released as soon as possible.
• What do the numbers written in aprentisses next to the game session in the schedule on the website mean? They refer to the number of matches scheduled in that session.
• Where can I find today's schedule? The order of play is posted on the official event website.
• Which players will play the matches? It is not possible to predict who will play, when and on which court. The order of play is published the night before the matches.
• What time do the matches start? The time listed on the website is used. The order of play is published the night before the matches.
• How long does a match last? Unfortunately, it is not possible to predict the length of a tennis match.
• If I leave the venue, can I re-enter? You can leave the court but not the venue, once you leave the Foro Italico you cannot re-enter with the same ticket.
• What occurs in case of rain? The price of the ticket will be reimbursed by the Organiser, exclusively if none of the Matches or Matches scheduled on the Field and in the session indicated on the Ticket take place on the day indicated. In any case, the User has no right to reimbursement of the cost of the Ticket (nor to its replacement) in the event that the Matches or Matches for which the Ticket was purchased take place, for technical-organisational or meteorological reasons, on the scheduled day but at times or on Fields other than those initially planned.
• I cannot attend all the matches, can I give the ticket to another person who will see the ones I do not see? No, the ticket is valid for one access only.
• The program has been changed, can I get a refund? Tickets are purchased for the specific session/field and not for a specific match/player. The program may change and there is no refund of the ticket.
• I arrived late, when I entered the match was almost over, is there a refund? There is no refund of the ticket or a voucher for another purchase.
We reserve the right to respond to all requests within 3-5 business days. Please note that some requests may take longer.
*The customer service team is available to answer inquiries between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
Telephone: + 39 800 622662
Some mobile phones are not enabled for hotline calls, please call from a landline.